Function Meets Form
• Optimized for confined space use.
• Remains within the profile of the body, which does not require extension beyond the foot.
• Ideal for tight quarters associated medical craft (Rotor Wing or Fixed Wing) tactical Ambulances.
• Unique design allows for distal or proximal application to treat femoral or humeral fractures.
• Can be utilized above the knee with the following injuries: below the knee amputations, distal leg fractures, as well as to prevent exacerbation of ligament damage of the knee.
• Semi disposable design complements infection control and also promotes cost effectiveness.
• Can be used effectively on adults or pediatric patients.
• Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
EP-822 Single MTS
EP-824 Bilateral MTS
*Click any image to enlarge.
Emergency Products + Research is a proud supporter of the Jacob's Light Foundation.
890 West Main Street, Kent, OH 44240, U.S.A.