EP-76 — The Revolutionary Pedi-Spider™
From the originators of the industry standard, Spider-Strap™, comes a revolution in pediatric immobilization — The Pedi-Spider™ strap.
While the Pedi-Spider™ shares some of the same characteristics of it’s larger relative, it was designed by a paramedic exclusively for the pediatric patient. Gone are the days of improvising to accommodate smaller patients by using kerlix, bandages, tape and scissors.
Downsizing can be a good thing - when it comes to pediatric immobilization, it’s the only thing.
Features and Benefits
- Never use adult straps to immobilize your pediatric patient again!
- Use with most long spine boards
- Easy to apply and remove
- Holds child securely to board
- Designed by a paramedic
- Poly-Pro webbing used - rated at 800 pounds
- Resistant to mold, mildew, acids and alkalis
- Compact when folded for easy storage
|EP-76||The Pedi-Spider™ pediatric immobilization strap.|